EarlyBird Electric, Minnesota’s premier residential electrical company is currently seeking Residential Electricians with phenomenal attitudes that want to grow with a business! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
This is a career and place you can grow. A few of the highlights of working for EarlyBird Electric: top pay in the marketplace, full time work no layoffs, paid weekly training, employee healthcare paid, dental, vision, life and a 401K plan, fully stocked company van you take home, company provided iPad, no paperwork to fill out, all electronic with the customers, and most importantly working for a growing company that puts its people first!
- Install and repair electrical systems and fixtures
- Install various types of panel and services
- Troubleshoot outages in customers’ homes
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON’T MEET THE CRITERIA
- 2 years’ experience in residential electrical new construction or service work
- Familiarity with codes and installation specs
- Electrical Tools
- Strong Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be clean cut, and have a professional image
- Drug and Criminal background check (drug test is same day and arrests disqualify you)
- Clean driving record (multiple tickets, DUI, or speeding over 10mph will disqualify you immediately)
About Earlybird: Our message to our customers is simple: You are busy, and your time is valuable. So having to wait on any service contractor simply isn’t acceptable. Our electricians are professionally trained and experienced to exceed expectations.