If Sherlock Holmes preferred sleuthing through circuits and wires instead of crime scenes, he’d be employed at EarlyBird Electrician. We understand how stressful it can be when you know something is wrong but you’re not quite sure what it is. That’s where our fully licensed, greatly experienced technicians come in. You call us, we visit your home and treat it with the same respect we’d treat our own, figure out what’s wrong and create a plan to fix it.
We’ve served Minneapolis – St. Paul and the surrounding metro for years and are proud to be the best available emergency and maintenance electrical company in the area. Don’t let your electrical mysteries become miseries – call us today.
How do we troubleshoot your home electrical?
- First, we gather information. We use our existing experience and knowledge alongside a tertiary inspection to create an idea of what we’re dealing with. We consider how the electrical is supposed to be working, and compare the current problem with ones we’ve solved in the past.
- Once we’ve gathered enough information, we’ll be able to focus more closely on the specific area that’s having problems. We’ll look closer at that problem and examine how it works within the process of electricity traveling through your home.
- We’ll then take a look at readings involved with the focused problem area and see if they’re abnormal. Are temperature or voltage readings abnormal? If so, why? After all this inspection and analysis, we’ll be able to pinpoint where something is wrong, what’s causing the problem, and can then determine how to best fix it.
- The next step is communicating with you – the customer – about our discovery and working together to create an ideal plan for repairing the damage. Once the repairs are finished, we’ll keep an eye on things to make sure that no further issues occur.
Why choose EarlyBird Electricians?
- Same-day service. If same-day service isn’t available, you won’t be charged any travel fee.
- No-surprise pricing. We obtain your approval before any work is done so you never have to worry about unknown fees or charges.
- Consistent, quality work. We have the years of experience, familiarity with the Twin Cities metro, and long-standing reputation needed to deliver the consistently high quality work you’re looking for.
- Safety and security, guaranteed. Our electricians are licensed and have passed stringent background checks so you can feel comfortable inviting them into your home.