- Backup Generator Installation
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Circuit Breaker Installation
- Circuit Installation
- Lighting Installation
- Electric Car Charging Station Installation
- Electrical Panel Installation
- Landscape Lighting Installation
- LED Lighting Installation
- Smoke and CO Detector Installation
- Specialty Electrical Installation
- Switch and Outlet Installation
- Under Cabinet Lighting Installation
- Whole-Home Rewiring
Sometimes you need something different. Whether it’s a new ceiling fan in your home office, upgraded lighting for your expansive back yard, or one of dozens of other potential changes – EarlyBird Electrician has you covered. Our team of certified expert residential electricians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your calls and deliver unmatched results.
Minneapolis – St. Paul is our home, which means that we take great care and consideration when we serve each and every person in the community. Come to us and you’ll get licensed, background checked electricians that deliver same-day service with no-surprise pricing and safety, security, and efficiency – every time, guaranteed.
How do I know it’s time to get something new installed?
There are plenty of potential reasons why you might decide you need some electrical installation updates in your home. Here are a few of the ones we hear the most:
- You live in an area with severe weather. There’s nothing like an insane snowstorm or tornado knocking out your power to remind you about how useful it can be to have a backup generator around.
- You just bought an electric car. Electric cars need to be charged, and charging one isn’t as simple as charging your phone. Plugging into a properly grounded and installed charging station will protect both your home and your power bill.
- Your smoke detector has been beeping relentlessly and changing the batteries doesn’t help. If your smoke detector is being difficult, it’s easy to pull it from the ceiling and forget about it… though the better idea is to call a professional to install a new, working one.
- Your home’s electrical panel will typically last for decades, but at some point they all start wearing down. Some of the most major signs that your electrical panel is in need of complete replacement instead of just repair include the consistent failing of circuit breakers, dimming and flickering of indoor lights, or the panel itself feeling warm to the touch.
Don’t forget to check out our regularly updated coupons page!