Installing a ceiling fan is no joke. The motors are heavy, the paddles are bulky, and hard-wiring them to your home electrical takes more than basic knowledge to accomplish. Luckily, the trained and licensed technicians at EarlyBird Electrician have the advanced knowledge to take care of the full installation of a new ceiling fan in any room of your home.
We’ll make sure to mount the motor properly, keep the fixture balanced, get the wiring complete, and – if needed – take care of disposing of your old fan. We have plenty of years of experience in Minneapolis – St. Paul and the surrounding community and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your calls about safe, controlled ceiling fan installation.
There are plenty of benefits to installing a ceiling fan in your home, including:
- It can help lower your energy bill – really! Ceiling fans allow you to use your more energy-heavy air conditioning and heating units. You can use them counter-clockwise in the winter and clockwise in the summer to move air up or down and better control the temperatures in your home without additional cost.
- They make even the stuffiest room feel breezy. If you work at home, or just spend a lot of time inside your house, being able to feel a breeze instead of constant stiff indoor air can make a huge difference for your comfort and peace of mind.
- They improve your home’s resale value. People love ceiling fans. They’re practical and they can help to improve the base decor of your whole home. There are plenty of high-quality, sleek, stylish ceiling fan options out there.
- They allow you to be less reliant on air conditioning. This ties in with reducing your energy bill, but having ceiling fans installed in your home can keep you cool with moving air during summer months. If your home A/C ever breaks down, you’ll be more than grateful to have them as backup.
Why choose EarlyBird Electricians?
- Same-day service. If same-day service isn’t available, you won’t be charged any travel fee.
- No-surprise pricing. We obtain your approval before any work is done so you never have to worry about unknown fees or charges.
- Consistent, quality work. We have the years of experience, familiarity with the Twin Cities metro, and long-standing reputation needed to deliver the consistently high quality work you’re looking for.
- Safety and security, guaranteed. Our electricians are licensed and have passed stringent background checks so you can feel comfortable inviting them into your home.