Landscape lighting can be the difference between an average home and an extraordinary one. The right lights can help you reach a number of different goals: deterring crime, giving some solace to outdoor pets, or just adding a bit of decorative flair to a previously blah front porch. EarlyBird Electrician can help you choose and install the very best outdoor lighting for your Minneapolis – St. Paul yard, porch, patio, deck, path, or who-knows-what-else.
The licensed, expert technicians we employ at EarlyBird Electrician are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to take your call. They’ll talk to you about the goals you have regarding your home’s outdoor lighting and then create the perfect design and installation plan for your home, your budget, and your peace of mind.
What kind of outdoor lighting can EarlyBird Electrician install for me?
- Uplighting. Uplighting can be used in a wide variety of ways, as its main characteristic is that the installed lights are pointing upward. They can be placed beneath trees to highlight their branches, around the perimeter of a home or shed to act as a criminal deterrent, or used in a number of other creative ways to fit your needs.
- Downlighting. Downlighting is a style of outdoor lighting where you place lights on an elevation and point them downward to highlight a wide swath of land. It’s wider in its focus and tends to be great for people looking to simply and beautifully light a porch or deck.
- Washing or Grazing Lighting. Wall washing is a style of lighting that puts the light itself far enough away from a wall so that the beam of light itself lights it nicely from top to bottom, creating an aesthetically pleasing glow. Wall grazing is a similar style, but the light is placed closer to the home and the glow that’s created is smaller and more focused.
- Path Lighting. One of the most commonly found and installed variety of landscape lighting. Path lights tend to be small posts, or ground-embedded lights, that use a diffuser to soften their glow. They’re commonly used to light a walking path, driveway, or yard feature.
Why choose EarlyBird Electricians?
- Same-day service. If same-day service isn’t available, you won’t be charged any travel fee.
- No-surprise pricing. We obtain your approval before any work is done so you never have to worry about unknown fees or charges.
- Consistent, quality work. We have the years of experience, familiarity with the Twin Cities metro, and long-standing reputation needed to deliver the consistently high quality work you’re looking for.
- Safety and security, guaranteed. Our electricians are licensed and have passed stringent background checks so you can feel comfortable inviting them into your home.