Website Early Bird Electric
Journeyman Electrician Job Details Near St. Paul, Minnesota
EarlyBird Electric, Minnesota’s premier residential electrical company is currently seeking Journeyman Electricians who like to talk to customers and make money. As heard on 93X, we offer 3 weeks paid time off, paid training, 100% paid healthcare, 401K, company truck and AMAZING wages! You don’t have to worry about getting your hours! EarlyBird is a growing, professional and a fun place to work!
- Install and repair electrical systems and fixtures
- Install various types of panel and services
- Troubleshoot outages in customers’ homes
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Experience in residential electrical service and installation
- Familiar with codes and installation specs
- Strong Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Professional image
- Drug and Criminal background check
- Driver’s license and clean driving record
Why should you work at EarlyBird?
- 3 weeks PTO
- Paid training
- 100% paid healthcare
- Company truck
- Amazing wages!