Providing Electrical Inspections in Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN
Your home operates thanks to a complex series of electrical appliances and systems that rely on proper electrical wiring to safely power your home. Ensuring that every outlet and electrical system functions properly and doesn’t need more thorough replacement work is important for people. Fortunately for homeowners around Minneapolis and St. Paul, EarlyBird Electric can make the electrical outlet inspections you need!
Our team of highly trained experts has performed electrical inspections throughout the Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, area, giving homeowners renewed peace of mind. When you turn to our team for your electrical safety inspections, rest assured that you’re getting fully licensed and background-checked electricians working on your home’s electrical systems.
Giving your Minneapolis or St. Paul, MN, home an electrical safety inspection remains important for homeowners. You need a company you can trust to ensure these inspections run as smoothly as possible. Our team performs a variety of safety inspections for your home, including:
- Electrical Outlets
- Electrical Safety
- Electrical Switches
- Electrical Wires
- Service Panel
- Smoke Detectors
Expert Electrical Company Providing Electrical Wire Inspections in Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN
Our electrical inspections in Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN, are thorough and follow a point-by-point checklist that looks out for any problem areas that can be addressed and fixed to make your home more secure and your electric bill down. A few key things we do during our electrical wire safety inspections include the following steps:
- Electrical inspections in Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN, start with checking on outlets in areas of the home that deal with moisture, such as bathrooms and kitchens, making sure that they have ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI) installed. GFCIs are a variety of outlets capable of shutting off an electric power circuit when it senses the current flowing along a path it shouldn’t be – such as water.
- We always take a look at the age of the wiring to make sure that it’s up to code. Homes built before the 1950s frequently contain knob-and-tube wiring, while homes built between the mid-’60s and 70s can contain aluminum wiring. Homes built more recently could have NM cable, UF cable, THWN wire, copper wire, or something else entirely. Long story short: knowing what kind of wiring is in your home will allow us to better diagnose and respond to any potential problems. Our electrical wire inspections can help identify the type of wiring found in your home.
- We make sure all electrical boxes are rigidly secured to the building. With time, they can start to pull away from the wall, which is unsafe but easily fixed.
- Verifying that the electrical service panel is in full working order is a critical part of our inspections. Your electrical service panel is the hub through which all electricity in your home flows. It contains fuses or circuit breakers and requires regular review to make sure that general wear and tear hasn’t affected its ability to work properly.
Thorough Electrical Outlet Inspections Throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN
One of the first things our electricians look at is the state of your electrical outlets. In Minneapolis or St. Paul, MN, electrical inspections pay special attention to a home’s outlets to ensure your home remains safe from the possibility of electrical fires.
We take a thorough and measured approach to our electrical outlet inspections. We focus on testing every component of your outlets to ensure everything functions properly and provides your home with the right amount of electricity to power your appliances.
Having an experienced electrician come out and perform a thorough inspection of your electrical outlets helps you have confidence that your home is safe from electrical mishaps. We know the ins and outs of what constitutes a complete inspection and won’t miss things that can slip through the cracks if you attempt to do it on your own.
Inspections for Your Electrical Switches and Panels
Giving your Minneapolis or St. Paul, MN, home a thorough electrical inspection means going deeper than only the outlets. We can provide your electrical switches and panels with an inspection to ensure you aren’t at the mercy of an unexpected blown fuse in the near future.
Electrical inspections in Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN, examine your electrical panels and switches. Inspections here ensure the box channels all of the electrical activity on your property, and the power gets distributed evenly throughout. Our electrical switches and panel inspections are in place so your central hub for your home’s energy runs smoothly and doesn’t run the risk of becoming a more serious problem.
Master Electricians Performed Smoke Detector Inspections in Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN
When it comes to your electrical inspections in Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN, homeowners might not think to get their smoke detectors looked at. Suppose the only time you think about having a smoke detector inspection performed is after it goes after cooking. In that case, you could be missing some telltale signs of a more significant electrical issue.
While you can perform a visual inspection of your smoke detector, if the problems lie with its internal systems, you could miss clear warning signs. Our expert electricians can come out to your home and take a closer look at its inner workings. Our smoke detector inspections offer you the clearest look at your smoke detector and ensure it’s ready if an emergency strikes.
Other Services We Offer Alongside Our Electrical Inspections in Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN
EarlyBird Electric provides our customers with the knowledge and complete electrical inspections for their Minneapolis or St. Paul, MN, homes. In addition to the electrical inspections for panels, switches, wires, and smoke detectors, our services include:
- Electrical Repairs
- Installation and Replacements
- Whole-Home Rewiring
- Emergency Electrical Services
- EV Car Charger Installations
- And More!
While we perform thorough electrical inspections in Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN, our job doesn’t stop here. We also serve a wide range of locations throughout Minnesota.
- Apple Valley
- Arden Hills
- Brooklyn Center
- Brooklyn Park
- Circle Pines
- Columbia Heights
- Coon Rapids
- Cottage Grove
- East Bethel
- Eden Prairie
- Elk River
- Elk River
- Falcon Heights
- Forest Lake
- Golden Valley
- Ham Lake
- Inver Grove Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Lino Lake
- Little Canada
- Long Lake
- Maple Grove
- Maple Plain
- Mendota Heights
- New Brighton
- New Hope
- New Hope
- North Oaks
- Oak Grove
- Oak Park Heights
- Pleasant Lake
- Prior Lake
- Sauk Rapids
- Spring Lake Park
- St. Anthony
- St. Francis
- St. Joseph
- St. Louis Park
- St. Michael
- Tonka Bay
- Vadnais Heights
- Waite Park
- White Bear Lake
When it’s time for your home to receive an electrical inspection in Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN, you must get an experienced team ready to handle whatever challenge may come your way. Our team will come to your home, perform the inspections you need, and ensure your electrical system is up to the task.
Ready to make certain your Minneapolis or St. Paul, MN, home is safe with an electrical inspection? Contact our team to schedule your next inspection today!